My Photo
Name:
Location: PDX, United States

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Forgotten

I pride myself on my memory, but it is now clear to me it is not as good as it used to be, or that I am being a little more honest about its capacity.

Maybe the problem is that it doesn't extend to places that I've literally moved beyond.


I am troubled by all of the college pictures of me that friends have recently sent; I have no memory of posing for them.

I am more troubled by my eyebrows in these pictures. It took me a long time to realize they were bushy, and then when I did I went overboard. I got a more than a little addicted to plucking them in the mid '90's. All pictures during the time I was doing this reveal that I constantly looked shocked or surprised. Why didn't anyone tell me?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home