My Photo
Name:
Location: PDX, United States

Friday, September 01, 2006

Updates

THE MOVE:

Ray the cat and I are settling into our new home in Portland. We are drowning in a sea of boxes, but will hopefully be fully unpacked in the next day or two so that we can move on to the painting phase. I still don't really know my way around the area I'm living in, but I'm trying to do a little exploring every day. When I walk down the street, people actually say hello and are friendly, and I think it's genuine.

THE MOOD:

My mood has stabilized. Good things are happening. I found a great couch on Craig's List today, and the former owner is even delivering it to me. I hope to always retain my wonderment for how friendly people here are. Maybe it will even rub off on me.

THE CHAIN:

To date, the only recipe I received was the one I already wrote about. I may have brought this bad luck upon myself when I decided to send the chain out to an additional ten people. I guess that's what I get for cheating. I'm still looking for additional favorite recipes, please send them my way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home