My Photo
Name:
Location: PDX, United States

Friday, June 05, 2009

Fightin' Words

I can’t believe it, but I bought a treadmill. I am tired of using the rain, the cold, and the heat as an excuse not to run.

J. says I am a typical Northwesterner and complain about the weather unless it is between 68 and 78 degrees. He is right about my sensitivity to weather, but I don’t know if that makes me a typical Northwesterner. There are so few of us, it’s hard to say.

It is a safe bet that most of the people who dress like they are camping originally came from far away places. I am guessing that most of the vegetarians did too.

I haven’t been tent camping in over ten years. I own two fur coats. Take that!

I’ll hide my treadmill in the basement. I’ll never wear running shoes with stockings to work. My plaid will stay where it's always been, on Catholic school girl skirts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home