My Photo
Name:
Location: PDX, United States

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Home

Today I discovered that my St. Anthony medal is no longer around my neck. I haven't taken it off in almost two years...the last time I did, terrible things happened. I like to think I am not supersticious, but I am. Where did it go, and how does this relate to Ray's death? How could a chain get off my neck, without my knowledge? Do I need a new one?

All I know is that I am ready to go home, and I am really looking forward to the weekend. I thought I would wait a year before I went back to Seattle, and try to get my mind around being somewhere else. My brother's empty cabin outside of Centralia made it really easy to meet my friends halfway, and they have been really great about coming here.

But the idea of avoiding going home for a full year seems ridiculous now. I am ready to eat good Indian food, I misss the ocean, and I really want to be around people that I have known longer than 9 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home