My Photo
Name:
Location: PDX, United States

Friday, June 01, 2007

Once In A Blue Moon

Unexplainable strange things have been happening. I dreamed I was at a musical, the live premiere of a new Joss Whedon series. I usually don’t like musicals, but this one was great, full of good music and really smart writing.

I was rudely awakened from this dream when a Christian radio station suddenly turned itself on. I have never set the alarm on my Bose, and even if I had set it, that wouldn’t be a station I would choose.

I was annoyed to be wide awake in the middle of the night, a little creeped out, and irritated with myself for becoming increasingly superstitious until I realized that I had composed all the music and written the script of my dream musical. I felt like a genius and went back to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, my legs itched. I looked down to discover over 20 fleas feasting on me. I never had fleas when I had pets, and now seems like an odd time to get them. They are aggressive little guys who are a lot more into me than I am into them. I set off some bombs this morning, and I hope they are dead by the time I get home from work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home