My Photo
Name:
Location: PDX, United States

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Shattered

This morning as I was sitting at the reference desk, I noticed that it is really time for me to change the display in the children’s section, not only because it’s been up for awhile, but also because the animals I made out of leaves don’t accurately reflect the season. It doesn’t feel like fall anymore.

I thought some paper snowflakes might look nice. I haven’t made them in years, so I decided to practice. I was in the middle of making a snowflake when a couple came up to me and asked me if I could help them find websites with videos of live crimes. When I asked for an example of what they were talking about, they described a video they had seen of a man being decapitated.

I am really tired of other people bursting the bubble I work so hard to create. I am disappointed with people in general.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Su Pantalones said...

that is so sad. people are disappointing - i'd prefer to think that you made the snowflakes happily then made tea, without any true crime assholes interfering.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home